- Leading the team including Visual Merchandising, E-Commerce, Corporate Alliances and PR.
- Develop a holistic marketing calendar and activity plan for all online and offline channels.
- Collaborate with team on developing initiative to increase showroom footfall and online enquiries through various marketing activities.
- Develop strategies and tactics to get the word out about our company and drive qualified traffic to our front door. Deploy successful marketing campaigns and own their implementation from ideation to execution.
- Productive corporate alliances for Kiosk approvals to implementation.
- Experiment with a variety of organic and paid acquisition like social media channels, content creation, newsletter, event management, publicity, social media, and performance analysis.
- Produce valuable and engaging content for our website and blog that creates a user experience that converts and retain our target groups.
- Build strategic relationships and partner with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Prepare and monitor the marketing budget on a quarterly and annual basis and allocate funds wisely.
- Oversee and approve marketing material, from website banners to hard copy brochures and case studies.
- Measure and report on the performance of marketing campaigns, gain insight and assess against goals.
- Analyze consumer behavior and adjust email and advertising campaigns accordingly.
- Support external agencies with product information and event planning for smooth transition.
- Understand marketing, technology and design industry trends and insights, competitor analysis and opportunities to position our brand and product categories.
Requirements and skills:
- Demonstrable 5+ years of experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn.
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels
- Marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate. Solid knowledge of website analytics tools
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets.
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing
- BSC/MSC Degree in Marketing or related field.
Please Note: In addition to the duties and responsibilities listed, job holder is time to time required to perform tasks and duties commensurate with the role and reasonably requested by Business Head.